If you own or operate a business, you may want to consider these coverages as part of your business insurance package. Our keys to coverage will assume some of the obvious coverage such as property and liability. We also want to identify some business insurance coverage you may not have considered.
- Sprinkler leakage insurance--If your sprinkler system leaks and causes a loss to equipment or documents, do you have coverage?
- Business income insurance--After a covered loss, you may have a period of recovery time when you are closed. Without business income insurance your business may run out of funds.
- Umbrella Insurance--An umbrella policy provides extra insurance protection over your commercial general and auto liability policies. It is not uncommon for a business to be sued for over $1,000,000.
- Cyber liability--Cyber breaches are the fastest growing causes for loss for most businesses. Every business needs the protection provided by cyber insurance.
- Employee dishonesty--This policy protects employers from workplace theft and fraud.